The wiki is separated into five sections:
- The welcome section includes this page, the white paper and position paper.
- Learn - A general knowledgebase of Tezos for anyone and everyone.
- Build - Is more for developers, project leaders and those wishing to build and develop on Tezos.
- User - Contains information and resources for users and those wishing to put Tezos into practice.
- Contribute - Has more resources for assisting with this page.
For those with technical questions about Tezos, check out the Tezos Stack Exchange.
This wiki aspires to be a living document maintained and supported by the Tezos community that will evolve alongside the Tezos protocol and ecosystem.
To propose a change to the wiki, submit an issue or make a merge request to this GitHub repository.